|—||Jamie King on doing the ASL Ice Bucket Challenge with Taylor Swift (x)|
1. When she danced like no one was watching.
Like hello, she’s front row at the greatest concert that could ever exist.
2. When she showed her ex-boyfriend who’s ~*BoSs*~.
3. When she made fun of herself before the haters could.
SAME TAYLOR, SAME
4. When she was just as out of breath from dancing like a maniac to Miley as you were.
5. When she and Olivia Munn pulled a ~Kanye~ joke stunt.
"Luv u, gurl!"
6. When the cameras caught her being sassy with her BFF.
7. When she sent a message to the critics with her beautiful ~haters gonna hate~ shirt.
8. When she used her dress to add some flare to her dancing.
If you don’t use your wings of fabric for dancing then what even is the point?9. When she slayed her performance and stood there staring at the audience like *BOW DOWN*.10. When she couldn’t hide her hate for #Jelena.11. When she went crazy during “What Makes You Beautiful” like any true Directioner would.12. When she and JT reenacted her famous OMG I’M SO SURPRISED face.13. When Kanye stole her thunder and she kept her cool like the classy lady that she is.#rude14. When she got down to Kendrick Lamar.Straight vibing.
Basically, she’s the queen of award shows. So start counting down to the VMAs and seeing TSwizzle in all her true glory RIGHT NOW.
|—||Taylor Swift talking about not feeling the need to rebel (x)|
Taylor Swift fans were bowled over this week when the singer debuted the music video for her new, previously unannounced single “Shake It Off,” but fans of the format were doubly surprised by who directed it: Mark Romanek, the helmer of some of the most iconic music videos ever made, including…
The one where Taylor Swift uses everyone as an armrest
Mark Romanek, music video director, responding to rapper Earl Sweatshirt’s comments about the “Shake it Off” video……
This should mark the final conclusion of that narrative. Taylor should not even dignify anyone’s bait question about it. Just refer to this quote. It cannot be topped.